- What are the requirements for opening a Savings account?
- For Tanzanians:
- 1. A valid identity card (Passport, Voter’s card, National ID, Driver’s License, or Employee ID)
- 2. Introduction letter from the local government
- For Non-Tanzanians:
- 1. The accepted ID cards are Passport and Work/Residence Permit
- NB: Passport photographs are taken at the branch for free.
- What loan products do you offer?
- Our loan products range from individual to group loans. They include Business loans, Agricultural loans and Education loans.
- How long does it take me to access a loan from you?
- Our loan processing speed relies on how fast you provide the necessary requirements. However, you will receive feedback from us within 5 days after submitting all the necessary requirements.
- How much do I have to pay back monthly?
- Your regular monthly repayment/instalment depends on the approved loan period and loan amount.
- How often am I required to pay back?
- An appropriate monthly repayment scheme to suit your needs will be advised.
- How much loan amount can you give me?
- Our loan amounts range from Shs. 50,000 to 150 Million depending on the type of loan and capacity of the borrower.
- Can I get an Education loan when I am serving another loan?
- That is possible. School fees loans are paid directly to the institution and can be accessed even when the borrower already has a different loan.
- What is FINCA Express?
- FINCA Express is our agent network using Point of Sale devices to provide financial services to FINCA customers, ensuring you can access our services from where you are, at your convenience. At a FINCA Express Agent, you can make deposits, withdrawals, third party deposits, obtain mini-statements, enquire your balance, and perform account to account transfers. FINCA customers whose biometrics have been captured will be able to access all services offered by FINCA Express agents. Third party deposits can be done by anyone and do not require enrolment.
- How much is charged for transactions done at a FINCA Express agent?
- All transactions are free.
- Can I perform a transaction on a Mipango Account?
- FINCA Express is only for Mkwanja accounts.
- Can I send money to non-FINCA clients?
- No, the recipient must have a FINCA Mkwanja Account.
- Does this service involve the use of my phone?
- No, only a POS device at the agent’s location will be used.
- What is FINCA Mobile
- FINCA Mobile is mobile banking service that enables our customers access their accounts, do transactions, pay bills, buy airtime and much more by dialling *150*19#. FINCA Mobile makes banking more convenient, ease of use and accessible at any time anywhere countrywide. No need to go bank, bank with FINCA Mobile at affordable charges ever!